It’s all about the lifestyle…….
There is more to choosing a home when you move to the Hilton Head area, you also choose a lifestyle. There are 24 gated communities in Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, and many more traditional neighborhoods, like Old Town Bluffton, Folly Field, or North Forest Beach. Gated communities, boast various features and benefits from beach access, country clubs, boating and marinas, bike paths, as well as special interest clubs, socials, and events.
About Hilton Head Island…….
Hilton Head Island is more than a resort community. It is a vibrant town with festivals, arts and culture, 53 miles of bike and leisure paths, and abundant dining choices. It is most known for some of the best golf in the country, and home to the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament. For families to active adults, there is a lifestyle for everyone!
Awards & Designations:
- Certified the first public Audubon Sustainable Community in SC by Audubon International
- Audubon International’s Sustainability Program Green Community
- Bicycle Friendly Community Gold Level Award
- Tree City USA
- Connected Certified Community
- Island selected as the #1 Island in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler 2017
- Readers Choice Awards #1 Island in the Continental U.S. and #2 Island in the World on Travel Leisure’s 2017 World’s Best Awards
- Island named among “Best Islands in the U.S.” by MSN
- Coligny Beach named among “30 Best Beaches for Families” by Travel Channel
- Island named Top 10 “Trending Spots for a Summer Vacation Rental” and “Top Spring Break Destinations for Adults” by TripAdvisor
- Island named among “South’s Best Islands” by Southern Living
Located on the Mainland, Bluffton is a bedroom community rich in history and culture and incredibly popular. The charming village of Bluffton (Old Town) is home to art galleries, restaurants, and parks located on the May River. The vibrant Buckwalter area is the center of Buckwalter Place, Technology Park, bike paths, nature trails, and unique urban living. Whether your lifestyle is living in the historical district, or active adult 55 and over Bluffton’s abundant lifestyle choices make it ideal for everyone!
Quality of Life…….
There is a peace of mind knowing you live within excellent hospitals and healthcare, quality schools, and competent local government.